Skip to product information
1 of 1

Splendid Spoon

Black Bean & Plantain Grain Bowl

Black Bean & Plantain Grain Bowl

Regular price $12.49
Regular price Sale price $12.49
Sale Sold out
Fiber-rich plantains elevate this sweet & savory rice bowl.
View full details

Get to Know Our Black Bean & Plantain Grain Bowl

Featured Ingredients

Packed with folate to keep the blues away

Provides Vitamins A & B6 to keep energy up

Keeps cholesterol in check with loads of fiber

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 170 g, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 250mg (11% DV), Total Carbohydrate 45g (16% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 12g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 6g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 62mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 561mg (10% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients & Allergen Info

Organic Brown Rice, Plantains, Black Beans, Tomatoes (Organic Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Water, Organic Kale, Lime Juice, Onion, Scallions, Cilantro, Garlic, Salt, Jalapeno Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cumin, Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, Paprika, Chipotle Pepper Powder, Oregano

Heating Instructions

In a microwave-safe dish (or our container with the outer box & seal removed), microwave for 2 1⁄2-5 minutes, stirring halfway. Or heat on the stove in a saucepan with a tablespoon of water.

Bring on the Bowls

  • No prep required - just heat & eat!
  • Crafted with global cuisines in mind. Get ready for a culinary journey.
  • Full of vegetables, aromotic spices, and whole grains to keep you fuller, longer.

"The bowls have been incredibly delicious and nourishing. I like being able to read the ingredients and recognize all the items!"

- Katie, Customer