Skip to product information
1 of 1

Splendid Spoon

Carrot Ginger Chia Smoothie

Carrot Ginger Chia Smoothie

Regular price $9.99
Regular price Sale price $9.99
Sale Sold out

Bright & naturally sweet with beta carotene-rich carrots & mango.

View full details

Get to Know Our Carrot Ginger Chia Smoothie

Featured Ingredients

Keeps vision as sharp as a tack

Boosts immune system and fights inflammation

Whips a sluggish metabolism into shape

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 8 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 85, Total Fat 1g (1.5% DV), Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 17.5g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2.5g (10% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 3.5g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 32.5mg (3% DV), Iron 1mg (5% DV), Potassium 322mg (7.5% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients & Allergen Info

purified water, organic carrot juice, organic mangoes, organic bananas, organic ginger juice, organic lemon juice, organic pea protein, organic dates, organic chia seeds, organic flax seeds, Himalayan salt

Easy Prep for Busy Schedules

  • Separation is natural, shake it up!
  • Remove cap & enjoy!
  • If frozen, let defrost at room temperature, shaking frequently. Place in fridge once defrosted.
  • Can be 1 or 2 servings depending on hunger!

"Finally, pre-made smoothies that are balanced and healthy without excessive sugar."

- Stuart, Customer