Skip to product information
1 of 1

Splendid Spoon

Detox Shot

Detox Shot

Regular price $5.49
Regular price Sale price $5.49
Sale Sold out

A cleansing elixir, with antioxidant-rich kale & aloe to flush toxins away.

View full details

Get to Know Our Detox Shot

Featured Ingredients

Purifies the body by boosting hydration

Loaded with antioxidants and Vitamin C

Jumpstarts endurance

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 3 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 16mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 84mg (2% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients & Allergen Info

apple juice, lemon juice, aloe juice, kale juice, moringa, spirulina

  • Detox Shot

    With antioxidant-rich kale & aloe to flush toxins away.

    Perfect for...

    resetting and purifying the body.

  • Immunity Shot

    A bright & citrusy shot with antioxidant-rich elderberries.

    Perfect for...

    boosting your immune system to fight off colds.

  • Digestion Shot

    A digestive tonic to support gut health.

    Perfect for...

    reducing inflammation and bloating.

  • Recovery Shot

    Formulated to enhance exercise recovery, promote performance, & alleviate muscle soreness.

    Perfect for...

    pre and post workout.

  • Wellness Shot

    An easy way to boost nutrition and immunity in one sip.

    Perfect for...

    when you’re feeling under the weather.

1 of 5

"The Splendid Spoon meals, smoothies, and shots are a simple, healthy, delicious foundation to build a great day of food on!"

- Meredith, Customer