Skip to product information
1 of 1

Splendid Spoon

Power Greens Smoothie

Power Greens Smoothie

Regular price $9.99
Regular price Sale price $9.99
Sale Sold out

3 superfood greens with protein-packed hemp for all-day fuel.

View full details

Get to Know Our Power Greens Smoothie

Featured Ingredients

Loaded with antioxidants and Vitamin C

Packed with potassium to regulate blood pressure

Jumpstarts endurance

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 8 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 3g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrate 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 6g (12% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 40mg (4% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 250mg (6% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients & Allergen Info

purified water, bananas, organic coconut nectar, organic lemon juice, organic coconut oil, organic kale juice, organic pea protein, organic hemp seeds, organic chia seeds, organic flax seeds, organic spirulina, sea salt, **organic wheatgrass powder.

**wheatgrass and barley grass juice

Easy Prep for Busy Schedules

  • Separation is natural, shake it up!
  • Remove cap & enjoy!
  • If frozen, let defrost at room temperature, shaking frequently. Place in fridge once defrosted.
  • Can be 1 or 2 servings depending on hunger!

"Finally, pre-made smoothies that are balanced and healthy without excessive sugar."

- Stuart, Customer